With the U Browser mobile app, you can drag and drop anything you want from the web on your computer to your phone. Just sync the mobile app with the U Browser for desktop by logging in to both.
Want to take something from web to go? Simply drag it to the phone icon on your U Browser for desktop to drop it to your phone. Then read it, watch it, share it, call it, or drive to it—anytime, anywhere.
Here are some things you can drag and drop from the web:
• An image—then save it to your Photos or share it through your phone apps.
• A YouTube video—then watch it or share it on the go.
• An address or Google Maps URL—then drive there with your favorite navigation apps on your mobile.
• A text—then read it on your mobile or share it.
• A link or URL—then open it in your mobile U Browser or share it.
• A phone number—then tap to call it, add it to contacts, or share it.
• An email address—then send an email or add to your contacts.
U Browser is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-11-06. The program can be installed on Android.
U Browser (version 18.104.22.168) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.